HTML/Javascript Team Roster

General Discussion, Not necessarily related to Bloodbowl
sumbloke
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Re: HTML/Javascript Team Roster

Post by sumbloke »

Oops, sorry. I'd updated the inducements in one part of the code but not all.
-----
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

sumbloke
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by sumbloke »

I've just added the star players and inducements from Spike! Journals 1-3.
-----
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

D_Arquebus
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: SLOBB + SWL

Post by D_Arquebus »

Cheers Sumbloke :)
NAF Regional Tourney Organiser (Oz/ NZ)

13th Worldwide to 24 Teams :)

Results by Team: Play the 24+2 :)
Sport: Necro, Ogre
Painted: 24hr Painting Challenge
Wins: 15/26 Teams (enjoyin the 26)
Podiums: 25/26

www.ausbowl.com or Ausbowl (FB) - Oz BB
NZ Blood Bowl Community (FB) - NZ BB

sumbloke
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by sumbloke »

I've updated the roster sheet to BB2020. BB2016 version is also included in the ZIP file, although it's a bit out of date (I need to add Spike! 4 and later).

I've rejigged the new version a bit, so that it handles supplements more nicely. There are now a bunch of check boxes below the roster table for selection of which supplements are allowed. It will then update the races, stars and inducements lists based on those supplements. Supplements included in this version are: Teams of Legend, NAF Tournament Rules and Akhorne the Squirrel.

And, if course, please let me know if there are any bugs you notice.

Edit: And I've updated it further to have radio buttons for which version. The BB2016 version within the main file is updated to Spike! 10. The separate file is severely out of date, but has the old format (no PA column, for example).
-----

sumbloke
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by sumbloke »

Made a bug fix which left all players of the same position gaining added skills. I also added Spike! 11, allowed for Journeymen and rearranged the team details at the bottom. Also added in the Low Cost Linemen special rule.

Edit: I just realised the TV calculation for BB2016 will be out by 10k, because the Dedicated Fans works slightly differently to Fan Factor.
Edit: Okay, fixed that. It now takes into account whether you're using BB2016 for the TV calculations and adjusts the Dedicated Fans/FF by 1 when changing to or from it.
-----

sumbloke
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by sumbloke »

One more tweak - it now marks positions which are incorrectly assigned. If the player:
* Exceeds the limit specified for that position
* Exceeds the number of limited positions (e.g., more than one big guy on an Old World Alliance team, or more than three on a Chaos Renegade team)
* Is a duplicate Star Player
* Is a third Star Player
then the row will be given a light red background.

I also fixed some typos, particularly with some of the elven teams having "Elven Kindom League" instead of "Elven Kingdoms League" so they weren't showing any star players.
-----