SWL Discord

General Discussion, Not necessarily related to Bloodbowl
Tomay
Rookie
Rookie

SWL Discord

Post by Tomay »

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let people know that we have a discord: https://discord.gg/xdT98fp .

I know I use it for other communities I'm involved with, so if you have discord jump in. Talk isn't strictly SWL related, theres a lot of members of the TT communities in Aus and NZ who semi-regularly discuss TT and always talk Blood Bowl.

Also, now is a good time to rejoin the league with Seasons in full swing creating an interesting and varied competitive environment. We're also tracking more stats and awards than we have in the past, so it's a pretty cool community right now.

Cheers!
Last edited by Tomay on Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tomay
Rookie
Rookie

Re: SWL Discord

Post by Tomay »

Also, Kiwi coaches have won the most recent 2 titles. Where's all the Aussies at?

Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein
BB League: SLOBB
Favourite Race: Skaven

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

Valid invite?
Commish of SLOBB
ATC Champions 2012, 2016, 2018
NSW State Rep 2011, 2013, 2015 (Champs), 2017 (Champs)

Champion: Leviathan '08, Eucalyptus Bowl 4, Sandgroper V, Southern Shrike Bowl 4, Dragon Bowl, TSP '13, GOM '13, Gosford Gauntlet '14, Jokerbowl '15, MOAB '16, Cancon '17, Eucalyptus Bowl 14

Tomay
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Tomay »

Sorry, try this: https://discord.gg/YHeyTPc

Also, I think we are the only league of a substantial size in the world that I can find running BB16 rules. So far so good!

oozeboss
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: MiBBL + SWL
Favourite Race: Necromantic
Location: In the Shadow of the Temple of Mir-Anda, Sydney, Oz

Post by oozeboss »

Tomay wrote:Also, Kiwi coaches have won the most recent 2 titles. Where's all the Aussies at?
Letting them get cocky and ahead of themselves before we smash 'em. That way it'll hurt more. :twisted: ;)
CLEAVEDLAND CADAVALIERS
"Never moon a Werewolf!"