Requests Thread

Latest information about the Ausbowl Site.
Nubs11
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: GARBBL
Favourite Race: Slaan

Re: Requests Thread

Post by Nubs11 »

Yeah I'd still love a GARBBL sub forum if someone is able to do that at some stage :)
Subscribe to my blood bowl channel and my general gaming channel.

Follow me on twitter
1st: Blocktober B 2012, Goldcrush 2015, Conquest 2015
2nd: Conquest 2014, WAACY Bowl 2014

danielcollins
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: SWL NOBBL
Favourite Race: Chaos Dwarf

Post by danielcollins »

He'll get to it at some stage....will try to send him a reminder

Message me if you have a site request...at the least I'll tell you I can't do it!

danielcollins
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by danielcollins »

I have a red name! Make your requests and I will do my best to carry them out.

Message me if you have a site request...at the least I'll tell you I can't do it!

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: ACTBBL
Favourite Race: Necromantic

Post by Virral »

danielcollins wrote:I have a red name! Make your requests and I will do my best to carry them out.
Please make me a sandwich.
Nothing to see here!

Woolfe
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: BABBL
Favourite Race: Human

Post by Woolfe »

danielcollins wrote:I have a red name! Make your requests and I will do my best to carry them out.
Oooh ooh can I have a sandwich too? Roast lamb with Gravy and Mint jelly.... Mmmmmmm
Woolfe

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
Favourite Race: Orc

Post by OneEye »

Hey Daniel. Can i request a tournament setup in the Tournaments section called 24 Hour Ironman Challenge?

Appreciated :D

EDIT: And could the thread for the 2013 Ironman Challenge (in tournament chat) be linked into that forum as well?
Ironman 24 Hour Challenge Tournament Organiser - https://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Hour- ... 7949351296

danielcollins
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by danielcollins »

Done. Let me know if it didn't work properly as it's the first one I have done but looks like it's fine to me.

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

You rule. Thanks for quick reply
Ironman 24 Hour Challenge Tournament Organiser - https://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Hour- ... 7949351296

Carnivean
Administrator
Administrator
BB League: SLOBB
Favourite Race: Dwarf

Post by Carnivean »

Updated to be on the front as a sub forum
AUSBOWL NFL FANTASY PLAYERS LIST - check the master list of all Keepers, Rookies and Picks!

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

Thank you again

danielcollins
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by danielcollins »

One_Eye wrote:Do we have any updates on why the 'Form Submitted is Invalid' error message is so prevalant when putting through topic replies? I remember discussing it ages ago but can't locate the forum.

Primarilly the error message will come up approximately 50% of the times i post a reply to a topic, edit a topic or even send/reply to a pm. Nothing wrong with the message written and by clicking SUBMIT a second time without making any changes, it will go through 95% of the time.
I think I found and fixed this. Please let me know if it's still giving an error message when you take awhile to type out a message.

danielcollins
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by danielcollins »

Virral wrote:Is there a way that when people post an image it can be auto-shrunk to the right width? I often find that photos I take and load up on photobucket are a smidge too wide for the screen and get cut off, which means I need to go back in and shrink them a bit and repost a new copy.
I've made a change to this and images, old and new, should autoresize to fit the available space. Please let me know if it doesn't work for you and let me know the browser (and version) you are using.

Even works on my smartphone using opera mobile...but doesn't using the samsung built in browser (doesn't look any worse tho!)

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

danielcollins wrote:
One_Eye wrote:Do we have any updates on why the 'Form Submitted is Invalid' error message is so prevalant when putting through topic replies? I remember discussing it ages ago but can't locate the forum.

Primarilly the error message will come up approximately 50% of the times i post a reply to a topic, edit a topic or even send/reply to a pm. Nothing wrong with the message written and by clicking SUBMIT a second time without making any changes, it will go through 95% of the time.
I think I found and fixed this. Please let me know if it's still giving an error message when you take awhile to type out a message.
Just tested with this very message. Typed it out then left it for 20 minutes (8:22am to 8:42am if that helps) and everything worked, no error message.

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by Virral »

danielcollins wrote:
Virral wrote:Is there a way that when people post an image it can be auto-shrunk to the right width? I often find that photos I take and load up on photobucket are a smidge too wide for the screen and get cut off, which means I need to go back in and shrink them a bit and repost a new copy.
I've made a change to this and images, old and new, should autoresize to fit the available space. Please let me know if it doesn't work for you and let me know the browser (and version) you are using.

Even works on my smartphone using opera mobile...but doesn't using the samsung built in browser (doesn't look any worse tho!)
Not working for me on firefox, eg, the image of the dice tokens on this page is still getting cropped:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9064
Nothing to see here!

Carnivean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Carnivean »

Works fine in chrome DC. nice work
AUSBOWL NFL FANTASY PLAYERS LIST - check the master list of all Keepers, Rookies and Picks!

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by Virral »

Ok, updated to Firefox 22 and now it's working. Acceptable job DC, 5 out of 10 :P
Nothing to see here!

danielcollins
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by danielcollins »

I lose five points for no sandwich?!?

Nubs11
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: GARBBL
Favourite Race: Slaan

Post by Nubs11 »

Would it be possible to get a GARBBL subforum set up? Want to try and migrate everyone over here instead of facebook :)
Subscribe to my blood bowl channel and my general gaming channel.

Follow me on twitter
1st: Blocktober B 2012, Goldcrush 2015, Conquest 2015
2nd: Conquest 2014, WAACY Bowl 2014

Carnivean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Carnivean »

Should be good to go Van Der Vaart.

In your user information you should be able to add users to the GARBBL group so they have access to the private GARBBL forums

Olaf_the_Stout
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: Adeleague
Favourite Race: Norse

Post by Olaf_the_Stout »

danielcollins wrote:

It's funny, I noticed earlier this week that I wasn't getting those error messages that I had begun to expect when posting on AusBowl. Great work in fixing that up DC.

Olaf the Stout
Southern Shrike Bowl 2018 - 20/21 October

Real Blood Bowlers take the Skull!