AWW Feb - Spearmint Rhino: Day 2 (Monday 8pm)

Werewolf, Mafia, Great Minds etc...
Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein
BB League: SLOBB
Favourite Race: Skaven

AWW Feb - Spearmint Rhino: Grizzled Old Strippers Win

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

The Rules

1) Red and green are my colours for vote counts and story text, don't use them.

2) Blue is also my colour to communicate with the players, but you may also use it to attract my attention only. I may choose to ignore questions asked of me not in blue (i.e. I might miss them). Don't use this colour for any other reason.

3) Don't delete or edit posts for any reason, no matter how insignificant. In particular I will not accept votes posted in an edited reply.

4) Do not quote the text of any PM or email received from the moderator, this is a mod-killable offense (i.e. the day will end instantly with your death). If you want to reveal something, please put it in your own words.

5) To vote, use the following format:

XXXX is a "insert insult"

6) To change votes, use the following format:

XXXX is a "insert compliment"
YYYY is a "insert insult"

7) e.g. Spieroz is a champion
Virral is a Skank

8) You can vote No Lynch, and if a majority of players request it we will move to the next night without a Lynch. You may No Lynch as many times as you wish.

In the case of a tie for a lynch the victim will be decided by a hidden jury vote.

9) "Days" will be a Monday/Wednesday/Friday cycle, with the deadline set at 8pm EST on those nights. Unless something really messes with that which I will try to warn about.

10)There is to be no talking during the night phase, i will only accept Zzzzz or something similar, anything else will be deleted.

11) There is no post death haunting. Period.

12) Feel free to get in character by describing yourself

Angryman - Grizzled Old Stripper
Virral - Stripper (Strangled by G-String Night 1)
Spieroz - Stripper (Death by Dog-Tags Night 2)
Joekano - Stripper
Da_Boyzz - Bouncer (Fired Day 3)
Gladiatorluke - Rabid (Suicide Night 3)
Olaf - Grizzled Old Stripper
Burn - Stripper
Tribal - Grizzled Old Stripper
Annachie - Club Manager (Fired Day 1)
Miyuso - Stripper (Fired Day 2)
Hammer - Stripper
Last edited by Rabid_Bogscum on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commish of SLOBB
ATC Champions 2012, 2016, 2018
NSW State Rep 2011, 2013, 2015 (Champs), 2017 (Champs)

Champion: Leviathan '08, Eucalyptus Bowl 4, Sandgroper V, Southern Shrike Bowl 4, Dragon Bowl, TSP '13, GOM '13, Gosford Gauntlet '14, Jokerbowl '15, MOAB '16, Cancon '17, Eucalyptus Bowl 14

Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein

AWW ?? A Budget Werewolf Game

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

Synopsis:

The Spearmint Rhino Strip club is struggling for business. The economic downturn has hit Las Vegas badly and with less liquid assets, there are less and less people hitting your fine establishment. Rumour has it, if business doesnt pick up, the club will be sold off, with all profits being split amongst current staff. The club is very asset rich, and all the staff know if they can just see out their employment at the club, they could all be very rich if the club goes under.

Potential Role PM's (numbers depending)

Grizzled Old Stripper - You have been stripping at the Spearmint Rhino since the day you turned 18. You love the place, but have become so money hungry you are happy to see it go under, as long as you get your share of the money. You are jealous of the younger girls, and dont see why they should get any of the money. Each night you can vote for another staff member to have an "accident" by sending me a PM. You win the game when you reach parity with the regular staff. Thankfully the money has been good over the years, and big bucks spent on plastic surgery mean that you are indistinguishable from girls half your age. You are able to contact your fellow GOS via PM at any time.

Your fellow Grizzled Old Stripper is .......

Stripper - You hold a business degree and a heart of gold, but the money is too good in the stripping industry for you to follow your education... plus you just like getting your gear off. You win when all the Grizzled Old Strippers have been fired.

Bouncer - Youve worked at the Spearmint Rhino for years and have seen thousands of girls mount the poles. You are affectionately known as Big Daddy and are looked up to by all the strippers and seen as their protector. You have always looked after the young girls coming through, and even though it will cut into your nest egg, you are determined to make sure they dont end up on the street pennyless or worse. Once each night you can choose to protect a staff member (send me a PM). You cannot protect yourself.You win when all the GOS's have been fired

Club Manager - Your crappy management of one of the finest strip clubs in the world may have resulted in it going into receivership, but so far people havent put two and two together. That means you can still get your share of the money. Except the strippers have promised to reveal your fraud should they not share in the money. That means your going to do your darndest to make sure nothing happens to them. As club manager you decide who strips when and where with no ifs or buts about it. Each night you are able to choose two staff to switch places (send me a PM). If a night action would effect one of them it instead effects/reveals the other. You win when all the GOS's have been fired

Rabid - You love the Spearmint Rhino. In fact your first night in Vegas you ditched the group you were with to blow close to $500 on private dances and get home at 10am, 2hrs before your first lecture. You are an expert on strippers and can tell the different between a young stripper with a heart of gold (who you secretly crush on) and some washed up old maid with too much plastic surgery. Once each night you can investigate a staff member (send me a PM) to find out their true nature (you can see through the facade of the GOS's and the others are blokes Duh.....). You win when all the GOS's have been fired. Winning free private dances for life with no cover charges either.
Last edited by Rabid_Bogscum on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commish of SLOBB

Champion: Leviathan '08, Eucalyptus Bowl 4, Sandgroper V, Southern Shrike Bowl 4, Dragon Bowl, TSP '13, GOM '13, Gosford Gauntlet '14, Jokerbowl '15, MOAB '16, Cancon '17, Eucalyptus Bowl 14

Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

Day 1 Final Votes:
Annachie (5) - Olaf, Burn, Angryman, Spieroz, Gladiatorluke
Angryman (3) - Da_Boyzz, Miyuso, Annachie
Olaf (1) - Virral
Miyuso (1) - Joekano
Hammer (1) - Tribalsinner
Tribal (1) - Hammer
Last edited by Rabid_Bogscum on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commish of SLOBB

Angryman
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Re: AWW ?? A Budget Werewolf Game

Post by Angryman »

I shouldn't but ok

Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

sure its not too pretentious for you?
Commish of SLOBB

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: ACTBBL
Favourite Race: Necromantic

Post by Virral »

I should so I won't... wait a second
Nothing to see here!

Spieroz
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Spieroz »

Depends on when it kicks off, but a potential yes for me

Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

hopefully tomorrow if I can get some numbers
Commish of SLOBB

Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein

AWW Feb - Spearmint Rhino

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

got some game info up now... will see what sort of numbers we get
Commish of SLOBB

JoeKano
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: MBBL
Favourite Race: Slaan

Post by JoeKano »

Thye have this one in melbourne, was there for a bucks night. not a very good joint. BUt ill be in.
'Sometimes you just need to let the dice do the thinking for you' - Semitence
Stunty King 2011 EucBowl
Champion 6-0-0 Eucbowl 2016
"My KR Multicase Aquila- the best in team transport" - JoeKano.
Melbourne Blood Bowl League
#Nuffleridesmelikeapony

Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

how bout goldfingers?
Commish of SLOBB

Da_Boyzz
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Da_Boyzz »

I'll be in on this. Looks like a cool theme :P
Currently Coaching:-
Wood Elves - >War Dancers< 7/2/0
Goblins - Johannasburg Cheetahs 6/3/4

gladiatorluke
Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior
BB League: MBBL + OBB

Post by gladiatorluke »

Now that I am back at work ill have plenty of time to get involved...and I love the Big Dippers!
Whips crack and the oxen start to move forward and GladiatorLuke lifts into the air, arms stretching and legs pulling.
Even the crown with their blood boiling shrinks away from the sound of his joints dislocating.

He screams out in pain and is silenced quickly as his legs are torn from his body and his body hangs lifeless up against the lightning scarred tree.

Olaf_the_Stout
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: Adeleague
Favourite Race: Norse

Post by Olaf_the_Stout »

I'm in.

I'm not sure how the Grizzled Old Strippers won't know who the Bouncer, Manager and Rabid are from a logical point of view. Having said that, I realise that it's just a bit of fluff for the game and I'm totally willing to overlook it! :D

Olaf the Stout
Southern Shrike Bowl 2018 - 20/21 October

Real Blood Bowlers take the Skull!

burn
Flesh Golem
Flesh Golem
Favourite Race: Orc

Post by burn »

If it's not too late, I'd like to be in this one (and I promise to be better behaved/less destructive).
[quote=""Virral""]Burn - Got to agree with Olaf here, impossible to read. Either a genius or a madman when it comes to these games.[/quote]

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: ACTBBL

Post by Virral »

Hah! I like it... although I hope the Rabid character isn't getting too auto-biographical 8O
Nothing to see here!

Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

any more takers and we can kick this off in the arvo maybe
Commish of SLOBB

Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

guess people arent as bored as I am.... this will start tonight with 8 people if necessary
Commish of SLOBB

tribalsinner
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: SWL
Favourite Race: Human

Post by tribalsinner »

I'm in, just so you will stop texting me about it

annachie
Flesh Golem
Flesh Golem
Favourite Race: Wood Elf