AWW Feb - Spearmint Rhino: Day 2 (Monday 8pm)

Werewolf, Mafia, Great Minds etc...
hammer
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: T.S.P.
Favourite Race: Undead

AWW Feb - Spearmint Rhino: Day 3 (Wednesday 8pm)

Post by hammer »

Hmm, no counter claimer though, so I tend to believe Olaf.

Olaf gives lovely motorboats !

Da Boyzz has an adams apple !!

Looks like we'll find out if we're being taken for a ride !

Da_Boyzz
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Da_Boyzz »

*waits impatiently for our rabid to counter claim*

You guys are morons.

@Joekano: His argument is too compelling? Because he is a freak who has the time to write us a 2000 word essay, proof read with a bibliography?

@Burn: So if someone killed your wife & mother you would give them a 3rd crack at them and let the same person baby sit your child?
sheesh.
Currently Coaching:-
Wood Elves - >War Dancers< 7/2/0
Goblins - Johannasburg Cheetahs 6/3/4

Da_Boyzz
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Da_Boyzz »

I can protect the real rabid if they show themselves at this piont..

Has anyone yet counter-claimed to be the Bouncer?

gladiatorluke
Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior
BB League: MBBL + OBB
Favourite Race: Necromantic

Post by gladiatorluke »

Well well well...

As the real Rabid I have made two checks...both very accurate!

One was Da Boyzz is the Bouncer...night one...

The second check was olaf...you dirty grizzled old stripper.

Now I am in need of more protection Da Boyzz.... and others all need to see off Olaf!

Shall make some more inquireres tonight!

Olaf has signed his fate, and Da Boyzz is legit!
I have played my trump card, and I am stoked with it...two investigations...2 hits! You other old grizzled stripper better beware!
Whips crack and the oxen start to move forward and GladiatorLuke lifts into the air, arms stretching and legs pulling.
Even the crown with their blood boiling shrinks away from the sound of his joints dislocating.

He screams out in pain and is silenced quickly as his legs are torn from his body and his body hangs lifeless up against the lightning scarred tree.

burn
Flesh Golem
Flesh Golem
BB League: SLOBB
Favourite Race: Orc

Post by burn »

someone run a count pls? If we eject da_boyz tonight and he's not the bad guy, then we don't know who olaf's accomplice is - what are our chances?
If we switch and eject Olaf and he's not a baddie, we know it's Gladiatorluke and da_boyz.
This is almost over, but i can't see a peaceful way out for both special good guys if they expose now.
[quote=""Virral""]Burn - Got to agree with Olaf here, impossible to read. Either a genius or a madman when it comes to these games.[/quote]

burn
Flesh Golem
Flesh Golem

Post by burn »

right now there are 8 of us left - 2 are bad guys and 2 might be removed tonight.
So, if we are wrong in our vote and the baddies manage another kill - then there will be 4 good guys and 2 bad guys, so it will be an uphill battle.
[quote=""Virral""]Burn - Got to agree with Olaf here, impossible to read. Either a genius or a madman when it comes to these games.[/quote]

gladiatorluke
Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Post by gladiatorluke »

Burn...Da Boyzz is definitely the bouncer, and I am rabid.
We vote off Olaf, then there is one baddie left.

The bouncer and rabid will stil lremain, with some normal strippers and one more baddie...

We will be in easy street...

I have stayed quiet, hoping to get through the night phases, now when needed have come forward, no BS long winded posts, just what needed to be said at the right time.

Olaf gave nothing...two pieces of info on dead normal strippers, and then incorrectly naming da Boyzz.... he is full of it, as you would be while grapsing at straws as a baddie!

Olaf is a worse sight than a pavement pizza on a Sunday morning!
Whips crack and the oxen start to move forward and GladiatorLuke lifts into the air, arms stretching and legs pulling.
Even the crown with their blood boiling shrinks away from the sound of his joints dislocating.

He screams out in pain and is silenced quickly as his legs are torn from his body and his body hangs lifeless up against the lightning scarred tree.

Da_Boyzz
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Da_Boyzz »

Ok, let's vote off olaf & then work on catching the last GOS.

Here is how the cards are sitting at present:

Olaf the stout - GOS

- Interesting piont - If you look on page two 2nd last post Olaf mentions a list of players as "suspiciously quiet", this is after a post where he states that "haven't we learnt by now to vote off the quiet ones. Was the pploy for the 2 GOS to actually be quite vocal, contrary to popular opinion that it is best not to?

- He does not mention Tribalsinners, angryman or burn's names at all.

Gladiatorluke - Rabid

Da_Boyzz - Bouncer

Remaining & their voting patterns/ accusation patterns:

Angryman - Virral, Annachie (3rd vote, after Olaf)

Burn - Gladiatorluke (then withdrawn on advise by Olaf), Annachie (2nd vote, straight after olaf)

Tribalsinner - Hammer, Virral, hammer

Hammer - tribal

Joekano - Miyosu

After night one, our club manager was gone.

here is how the sheet looked with the now deceased or good italicsed:

Day 1 Final Votes:
Annachie (5) - Olaf, Burn, Angryman, Spieroz, Gladiatorluke
Angryman (3) - Da_Boyzz, Miyuso, Annachie
Olaf (1) - Virral
Miyuso (1) - Joekano
Hammer (1) - Tribalsinner
Tribal (1) - Hammer

At this stage I am sick of trawling through the pages.. BUT

I think suspicion can be firmly thrown on ANGRYMAN particularly & possibly BURN, however i think Burn may just be a pawn that is far too easily swayed/newer at the game?

Olaf_the_Stout
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: Adeleague
Favourite Race: Norse

Post by Olaf_the_Stout »

Success!!! The votes against Da Boyzz have drawn out his partner in crime. Doesn't look like your last ditch attempt to save him is going to work though. Nice try but bad luck because it is game over for you old hags. Us young bitches are taking you down! :P :D

Chesty LeRoux
Southern Shrike Bowl 2018 - 20/21 October

Real Blood Bowlers take the Skull!

Olaf_the_Stout
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by Olaf_the_Stout »

Up to your old tricks again Da Boyzz where you try and flood the thread with noise to confuse people so they figure you must be the good guy. It worked when you took out the Good Air Wizard in the Blood Bowl themed WW game but it won't work here.

If people want to go back and read my post and the posts preceding it you will notice I didn't mention Tribalsinner, Angryman or Burn's name because all 3 of them had not been quiet! I named people I was suspicious of (and I gave reasons, unlike your random vote), and I named those that had lurked. Wow, what a revelation! NOT!!!

And let's look at Day 1 voting a little bit more:

Da Boyzz originally voted for GladiatorLuke. He then switched his vote to me when Virral voted for me in an attempt to start a bandwagon. And it worked too, with several others jumping on board until I claimed that I was a good role. From there Da Boyzz jumped from me to Virral and then to Angryman.

And as for GladiatorLuke, he was the 5th person on the Annachie bandwagon, effectively sealing Annachie's fate since 5 people are generally enough to seal a Day 1 vote when the votes are more likely to be spread around.

So we had a bandwagon starter who was jumping around without reason and someone who sealed the vote off of Annachie.

Chesty LeRoux

Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein
Favourite Race: Skaven

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

Quick Vote Check:

Da_Boyzz (5) - Olaf, Burn, Angryman, Joekano, Hammer
Olaf (2) - Da_Boyzz, Gladiatorluke

Yet to vote (1) - Tribalsinner
Commish of SLOBB
ATC Champions 2012, 2016, 2018
NSW State Rep 2011, 2013, 2015 (Champs), 2017 (Champs)

Champion: Leviathan '08, Eucalyptus Bowl 4, Sandgroper V, Southern Shrike Bowl 4, Dragon Bowl, TSP '13, GOM '13, Gosford Gauntlet '14, Jokerbowl '15, MOAB '16, Cancon '17, Eucalyptus Bowl 14

Boromir_of_Gondor
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Boromir_of_Gondor »

It looks like DaBoyzz is going to die tonight!
Massive Bow 09l: Last
Blocktober 09 - 12th/14 Most SPP on Single Player (32 SPP)

Averland Avengers (Tournament Record)
W-L-D
2-7-0

burn
Flesh Golem
Flesh Golem

Post by burn »

am thinking of changing... it's the devils you know VS the devil you don't...

JoeKano
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: MBBL
Favourite Race: Slaan

Post by JoeKano »

Hmmmm there's something missing here.....I can't put my foot on it dainty and delicate as it is but its missing...

Da_Boyzz is not needing a a lot of work done cause she's still fit.
'Sometimes you just need to let the dice do the thinking for you' - Semitence
Stunty King 2011 EucBowl
Champion 6-0-0 Eucbowl 2016
"My KR Multicase Aquila- the best in team transport" - JoeKano.
Melbourne Blood Bowl League
#Nuffleridesmelikeapony

gladiatorluke
Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Post by gladiatorluke »

Well if Da Boyzz is lynched, and I then...unprotected die to the GOS, hopefully not via a used g banger...then you will all know Olaf has run rings round you and he goes...but that leaves one more GOS, of which I will try to find out the so and so tonight....

Busy afternoon for me...get those votes on Olaf now! I checked him, he is GOS...

Not much else to say, no need to go back to old posts...its the truth. Which is all i use in these games...ask Virral...he has beaten me in a popularity contest in one of these games before...although he was lying, i was telling the truth (again!)

Cheers

Angryman
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Re: AWW Feb - Spearmint Rhino: Day 3 (Wednesday 8pm)

Post by Angryman »

Ok it didn't look like I was going to have to do this but the young ones seem to be turning. Da Boyzz isn't the bouncer I am, that is way I called him out for not knowing he call protect the same person multiple nights in a row, I found it rather bemusing.

I hoped I could remain quite so as to continue to protect Olaf again as I knew I could and if hidden they might not have gotten me either.

Olaf_the_Stout
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Re: AWW Feb - Spearmint Rhino: Day 3 (Wednesday 8pm)

Post by Olaf_the_Stout »

"gladiatorluke" wrote:Well if Da Boyzz is lynched, and I then...unprotected die to the GOS, hopefully not via a used g banger...then you will all know Olaf has run rings round you and he goes...but that leaves one more GOS, of which I will try to find out the so and so tonight....

Busy afternoon for me...get those votes on Olaf now! I checked him, he is GOS...

Not much else to say, no need to go back to old posts...its the truth. Which is all i use in these games...ask Virral...he has beaten me in a popularity contest in one of these games before...although he was lying, i was telling the truth (again!)

Cheers

So from reading that you are saying that you don't have anything to back up your claim and that people should just believe you in good faith.

Chesty LeRoux

burn
Flesh Golem
Flesh Golem

Post by burn »

sucks for angry to have been called out like that... but at least now if I'm wrong about Olaf I'll know who to shoot at.

Carnivean
Administrator
Administrator
Favourite Race: Dwarf

Post by Carnivean »

Can anyone imagine a world with 2 Rabids? *shudders* :P
AUSBOWL NFL FANTASY PLAYERS LIST - check the master list of all Keepers, Rookies and Picks!

gladiatorluke
Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Post by gladiatorluke »

Dont need anything else...i am Rabid, have done two very successful checks
One = daboyzz bouncer
Two = Olaf GOS

:-)