AWW game #38 - Horus Heresy Reboot - HORUS WINS!

Werewolf, Mafia, Great Minds etc...
JoeKano
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: MBBL
Favourite Race: Slaan

Re: AWW game #38 - Horus Heresy Reboot

Post by JoeKano »

Never mind worked it out as the boss is tie breaker he would kill his pick making his pick the one that causes 50 50 unless duped villager and wolf both vote him...
'Sometimes you just need to let the dice do the thinking for you' - Semitence
Stunty King 2011 EucBowl
Champion 6-0-0 Eucbowl 2016
"My KR Multicase Aquila- the best in team transport" - JoeKano.
Melbourne Blood Bowl League
#Nuffleridesmelikeapony

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: ACTBBL
Favourite Race: Necromantic

Post by Virral »

One is the boss who can claim and clear themselves. That leaves one wolf and one villager.
Nothing to see here!

SinisterDexter
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: PWND
Favourite Race: Human

Post by SinisterDexter »

Yep, you've gottit!
Check out the Adeleague at www.adeleague.weebly.com
Open format, progression style tournament for Adelaide based coaches.

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
Favourite Race: Orc

Post by OneEye »

Just to confirm, I will set the date for the end of first day at 7pm Monday (SA time).

Current votes are...

JoeKano 3 (Virral, SinDex, Whitetail)
Virral 1 (JoeKano)

Yet to Vote - Burn

Who will be the first Primarch to cark it at the hands of the evil Horus?
Ironman 24 Hour Challenge Tournament Organiser - https://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Hour- ... 7949351296

burn
Flesh Golem
Flesh Golem
BB League: SLOBB

Post by burn »

How does the tie break work?
Is it the captain vote counts for two? Or if there is a tie then the captain is asked to vote again in secret?

Because if it's the latter, then I'd like whitetail to change his vote (making it 2 each on Virral and joe) and I'll abstain from voting so the captain doesn't give himself up.

If it's obvious which group the captain is in then I'm less keen on ties.

JoeKano
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by JoeKano »

if he dies his power devolves to anothe rvillager doesnt it? i thought it said that in role description
Stunty King 2011 EucBowl
#Nuffleridesmelikeapony

JoeKano
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by JoeKano »

yeh on page 1 so it doesnt matter if he dies. Rogal Dorn - Village Leader - Is a true statesman and will resolve any tied votes (this position moves to the other Villagers if Rogal is killed)
Stunty King 2011 EucBowl
#Nuffleridesmelikeapony

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

burn wrote:How does the tie break work?
Yep just as JoeKano said. If the captain dies then it will go to a random (or the remaining) villager. The tiebreak is worked out by the leaders vote deciding the tie. For example if the vote was 2-2 then whoever the leader voted for wins the tie (even though it actually means they lose the tie and get mur-diddily-urdered).
Ironman 24 Hour Challenge Tournament Organiser - https://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Hour- ... 7949351296

whitetailscramblers
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: DTG
Favourite Race: Chaos Pact

Post by whitetailscramblers »

Is everyone happy for me to change vote and make the tie?

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: ACTBBL
Favourite Race: Necromantic

Post by Virral »

Sure, if you want. Itll be good to have a bit of proof to who is the captain for tomorrows claim and ultimately im as good a target as joe.
Nothing to see here!

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

I love widdle wabbits (or in other words, ignore this post)
Last edited by OneEye on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

burn
Flesh Golem
Flesh Golem
BB League: SLOBB

Post by burn »

I don't think that plan will woprk anymore, it will out our captain for no gain.
I thought Captain was called on to resolve a tie, but instead his vote is doubled ifit can PREVENT a tie.
So I'll vote Joekano

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

Just want to confirm how the Healer works with lynched and murdered players. The lynch will happen then night time orders. First the werewolf will advise his victim and then i will provide the healer the option to heal the lynched or murdered player. Obviously if the healer is the target then they won't be able to heal themselves so will only have the option to ressurect the lynched player. Once the healing is done the werewolf attacks.

Simplez *squeak*

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

7 hours to go. I will be out for the next 4 or so hours but will check in when i can for any queries.

Current votes are...

JoeKano 4 (Virral, SinDex, Whitetail, Burn)
Virral 1 (JoeKano)

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

Just under 3 hours to go. JoeKano is on the chopping block.

SinisterDexter
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: PWND
Favourite Race: Human

Post by SinisterDexter »

I don't really have anything to add, I just wanted to stick my nose back in because work has been a bitch today and I felt out of it. I'm not sure the tie necessarily helps either given those healer rules. It really does look like a crapshoot - although it seems fairly certain that burn will be eaten.

On the up side, Joe will survive! On the downside, I'm not sure I trust that he isn't the wolf.
Check out the Adeleague at www.adeleague.weebly.com
Open format, progression style tournament for Adelaide based coaches.

JoeKano
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by JoeKano »

Won't be a tie Sin Dex, im dieing . Which to be honest is probably the best outcome of day 1 for the team, not so good for me personally. Well the best one for the team would be if you lynched the wolf.This is pretty much second best.

I know Burn claims its because he doesn't think it will work that way and out the leader however as we already established it doesn't actually matter if the leader is outed as we keep the role even on his death. So ...odd.
Stunty King 2011 EucBowl
#Nuffleridesmelikeapony

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

And that's time. No talkies.

whitetailscramblers
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: DTG
Favourite Race: Chaos Pact

Post by whitetailscramblers »

Zzz zzz zzz

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

"And in the end, the darn thing couldn't even catch his own tail!" Leman chuckled loudly as he slammed his fists down upon the food laden table before him, knocking off an Imperial Guardman's rations for a year in the process.

Looking sideways at his fellow brothers, Horus saw genuine warmth and amusement across Rogal's face at Leman's joke, indifference from the aloof Magnus and outright hostility burning brightly from Curse's eyes. They acted just like normal brother's sat around the family table at supper time, it seemed an inconsequential matter that each man could likely destroy an entire planets population single-handedly should their mood so desire. It was perhaps fitting then that one of the five did in fact harbour such violent intentions towards the rest of the galaxy and this day he would see his initial planning come to fruition.

How better than to weaken the Imperium of Mankind than to wipe out four of its most brutal, courageous, deadly and mysterious Primarchs in one single, perfectly orchestrated attack. A broad smile formed upon Horus's face as he thought of the bloodshed to come. Leman mistook the grin for endorsement of his joke and he immediately launched into another comedy of poor taste. He had barely even finished the first sentence when the door came crashing open and a Lunar Wolf captain entered the room.

"Lord Lupercal! We have been attacked!" His voice heavy with distortion through what appeared to be a broken voice vox unit.

Horus sat still for a moment, seemingly frozen with indecision when in reality he was taking a moment to savour the deliciousness of his plan unfolding before his eyes. "What do you mean attacked Legionnaire? I have heard no warning alarms or attacks upon the vessel". He enquired as he fell perfectly into his role.

"The attack was not from the depths of space milord, it came from within! Over a hundred slaughtered down in the 15th level hab units... men and women, massacred the like I have never seen!" The captain spoke with urgency but maintained an air of calmness and what could only be described as arrogance towards those within the room.

"Massacred? On board my ship? What madness is this?" Horus boomed as he stood to full height, towering over the impressively built Captain by over two heads.

"There are body parts and blood everywhere Lord. It was almost like a pack of wolves had torn them ap..." The captains voice trailed off slowly as he noticed the withering stare coming from the Wolf Lords direction, his tankard sitting untouched as he slowly cracked each finger with the slightest twitch.
"Are you suggesting something Captain..." Leman left the threat hang heavy in the air as he pushed his chair back from the table and stood. "You may be my brothers son but I have killed many others for far less".

"I sense this was the work of a deeply tormented soul brothers" Magnus warned before Konrad Curse leapt from his chair and pointed his gauntlet towards the startled Leman Russ "You murderous dog! Even i am not cowardly enough to kill helpless humans... well i mean i have done so numerous times but this was meant to be a celebration!"

"Konrad calm yourself! I am sure there..." Horus began but was unable to finish his sentence before Curse leapt the table, extended his gauntlet claws and rammed them deep within Russ's throat. "DIE TRAITOR!" Konrad screamed with glee, his years of rage and envy let loose in one single blow that nearly decapitated the mighty Wolf Lord. Gurgling his final words as his throat filled with blood, Leman took one final look at his brothers before sliding to the floor dead.

Stunned, Horus was unable to move as he saw his carefully laid plans shatter around his feet. What was meant to be a perfectly weaved plot to ensnare all four of his brothers into being framed for the murders had suddenly and violently been ended with a sweep of Curses blades. It was Rogal who gathered his wits first, muttering towards his bloodsoaked brother "What have you done Konrad?".

"What needed to be done Brother" He sneered as he stepped over the corpse and sat back down in his chair.

"Captain" Horus finally managed to speak, his rage now overcoming his shock at the turn in events "Lock down the ship and take care of the dead".

"Aye Lord" The captain said before turning and storming out of the room. In the silent corridor outside, the marine slammed his fist against the bulkhead to form a fist sized bend in the metal. Behind him he could hear the foolish primarchs begin screaming and accusing one another of treachery, their ignorance knew no bounds! No longer requiring his disguise, Erebus drops the captains image and stalks down the dark corridor, his plans already rearranging in his head as to his next attack.

JOEKANO aka LEMAN RUSS, the mighty Wolf Lord and humble villager is DEAD!

Upon waking the next day, news of the previous days atrocities had swept through the vessel and tensions were high. One by one the Primarchs returned from their own private quarters to the same room all hell had broken loose the previous day. Horus, Rogal and Konrad stood in separate corners of the roo, eyeing one another with thinly veiled distrust.

"Where is our Brother Magnus? Has he too met an unfortunate end at your hands Konrad?" Horus hissed at the smiling primarch as he cleaned his still bloodied claws.

"Had i killed him Brother, i would not do so in the dark corners of this tub you call a warship!" He sneered back.

Rogal stirred from his thoughts and stood "We must go and find him now! One of our brothers is already dead... i will not accept a second to..." he was interrupted as Magnus entered through the far door.

"All alive still i see..." He muttered.

OK PLEASE NOTE! I have had severe writers block today and i personally think my story sucks some serious balls! But please realise the story does not replicate what actually happened overnight in any specific way, i just wrote it like that for the purposes of the story.