Alric wasn't holding an Elixir, sorry. Will do searches in a mo'
Nothing to see here!

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
Favourite Race: Orc

Re: What's Yours is Mine (D2E Rumour 1)

Post by OneEye »

Ah yep sorry looked at the wrong map shot. That extra Stamina will go to HP then (he needs as much as possible to survive) so he will be on 4HP
Ironman 24 Hour Challenge Tournament Organiser - https://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Hour- ... 7949351296

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

Virral wrote: Will do searches in a mo'
Orokos is working its just very very slow
Ironman 24 Hour Challenge Tournament Organiser - https://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Hour- ... 7949351296

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: ACTBBL
Favourite Race: Necromantic

Post by Virral »

Ugh Orokos is being hopeless, I'll take my turn in the morning. No way can I handle making the number of rolls I need to make during a turn when it's like this.

The first search does not find the Key. Instead you find a Warding Talisman (50g).

Second search reveals a Mimic. My turn in the morning.
Nothing to see here!

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by Virral »

Ok, Overlord time. I draw one card, give me a minute to count them all... wow there are a lot here... putting me on 7 cards total.

First I'll activate the Mimic. He will move to P10 and open the door.

Next I'll activate Jorem Tolk. He moves to G16, and mines the Vein there. Jorem is now under the Heroes control.

Mining Result: He finds another piece of Ore.

Now I'll activate the Shadow Dragons. The Minion Shadow Dragon will remain steady where he is.

The Master Shadow Dragon attacks Jorem.

Attack: 5 Damage (+2 Surge) vs 2 Defence = 3 Damage. Jorem is under the Overlords control.

Now I'll activate the Ettins.

Du'Lak scoops up the Ore in M15, gaining +2 Health. He then moves to I16, expanding to H16/I17.

Now the Minion Ettin activates, moving to P9 and expanding to O8/P9 (2 move). He attacks Reynhart.

Attack: Alas! A miss.

Now the Hybrids activate. The two Minions struggle ineffectually against their mystical bonds.

The Master Hybrid decides to try his luck on a 2 for 1 buffet. He moves to Q4 and attacks Alric.

Attack: 6 Damage (+2 from Prey) vs 0 Defence = 6 Damage. Alric is KO'ed, I draw 1 card.

Heads up, I will definitely be playing cards this round. Please take one turn at a time and wait for me to confirm before moving on to the next hero. If you're concerned about cheatiness, feel free to take one MOVE at a time and ask me to confirm. I'll try and check the thread regularly.
Nothing to see here!

Mathfuric
Werewolf
Werewolf
BB League: SLOBB
Favourite Race: Pro Elf

Post by Mathfuric »

You been spending a lot of time on the deck, Witch Doctor.

Action: Revive Avric. Revive. Red; Red: 1d6 5 1d6 5 = 6HP for Avric.

Dead mans compass move to Q5

Action: Heroic Feat. Swagger to R6, interrupt

Cat of seven tails attack on Master Hybrid. Whip v Master Hybrid / Defence. Blue; Yellow; Black: 1d6 5 1d6 4 1d6 5 = 2 damage + surge and 3 defence.
Damage: 2 + 1 (non-adjacent) + 1 pierce (surge) - 3 = 1HP

Continued swagger to P12 (R7, R8, R9, Q10, Q11)

Code: Select all

Jain 'Treasure Hunter' Fairwood (Scout)
Ability: When you suffer any amount of 'heart' from an attack, you may choose to suffer some or all of that amount as 'sweat drop' instead. you can not suffer 'sweat drop' in excess of your stamina.

Attributes: Characteristics:
Might: 3 (2) Speed: 5
Willpower: 2 Health: 5 (8)
Knowledge: 3 Stamina: 0 (5)
Awareness: 5 (4) Defence: 1 Grey, 1 Brown

Current XP: 1

Equipment:
Leather Whip (Melee, one-handed): Reach. Blue, yellow. Surge - Pierce 1. Surge - Move target 1 space.
The dead mans compass (Trinket): Exhaust this card during your turn. If you are within 3 spaces of a search token, immediately gain 1 movement point.
Thief's Vest (100gp) (Light Armour): Brown Defence die. You gain +1 Might and +1 Awareness up to a maximum of 6.

Search Cards: (0)

Class Skill(s):
Delver: If you are not adjacent to any other hero, each of your attacks gain +1 'heart'. Each time you draw a Search card, instead draw 2 and choose 1 to keep. The place the other search card either on the top or bottom of the Search deck.
Gold Rush (1xp): Exhaust this card during your turn immediately after performing a search action to gain movement points equal to the number of search cards you have (facedown or faceup), up to a maximum of 5. While this card is exhausted, you may move through enemy figures.

Heroic Feat: USED
You may move double your speed and preform an attack action

Fassbinder75
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: MBBL
Favourite Race: High Elf

Post by Fassbinder75 »

Quellen's turn

Action #1

Attack Sentinel in M3
Blue, Yellow, Black: 3#1d6 3 4 5

3 damage + 1 surge (damage) -3 defence = 1 damage.

Action #2

Attack Sentinel in M3
Blue, Yellow, Black: 3#1d6 1 3 2

And a miss.

I suppose it was a bit much to ask to have a couple of non-rubbish turns in a row!

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by Virral »

Ok no cards to be played yet.
Nothing to see here!

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

Action #1 - Shoot Sentinel M3 - Shoot Sentinel M3 (Blue, Yellow, Green): 3#1d6 1 3 1
Result - MISS!

Action #2 - Shoot Sentinel M4
- Shoot Sentinel (Blue, Yellow, Green): 3#1d6 2 4 1
Attack - Blue (2), Yellow (4), Green (1) = 4 damage and 2 surge (1HP, 1 Stamina)
Defence - Sentinel M4 Defence (Black): 1d6 2
Defence - Black (2) = 2 Defence
Result - 2 Damage and DEAD!

Avric Albright (Healer/Apothecary)
Ability: Each hero within 3 spaces of you (including yourself) gains "surge: Recover 1HP" on all attacks

Might: 2 Speed: 4
Willpower: 4 Health: 7 (12)
Knowledge: 3 Stamina: 1 (4)
Awareness: 2 Defence: 1 Grey
Elixir: 0

Equipment:
Bow of Bones (125gp) (Bow, Ranged, Two-handed): Blue, Yellow. If you have not moved this turn, add 1 Green power die to your attack pool. Surge = +2 range, +1 damage. 2 surge = +3 damage.

Class Skill(s):
Brew Elixir: (Cost: 1 stamina) Exhaust this card during your turn. Choose yourself or an adjacent hero to gain 1 Elixir token. Once during his turn, a hero may discard 1 Elixir token to roll 1 red power die and recover HP equal to the 'Hearts' rolled.
Concoction (1xp): (Action/Cost: 1 stamina) Perform an attack. If you have at least 1 Elixir token, add 1 surge to the results. This attack gains: Pierce 1 / surge = +1 damage.

Heroic Feat:
Roll 2 red power dice. Each hero within 3 spaces of you (including yourself) may recover HP equal to the 'Hearts' rolled.

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

Reynhart the Worthy

Action #1 - Attack Ettin USING RAGE - Attack Ettin using RAGE (Blue, Red): 2#1d6 4 3
Attack - Blue (4), Red (3) = 4 +1= 5 Damage!
Defence - Ettin Defence (Grey,Grey): 2#1d6 6 5
Defence - 5 Defence
Result - No damage

Action #2 - Attack Ettin USING RAGE - Attack Ettin with RAGE (Blue, Red, Grey, Grey): 4#1d6 2 1 6 2
Result - 1 Damage.

Name: Reynhart the Worthy (Warrior)
Ability: If you roll an X during an attack roll, you may suffer 1 Stamina to reroll 1 attack dice. Limit once per attack.

Might: 3 Speed: 4 (+1 per round)
Willpower: 4 Health: 9 (16)
Knowledge: 1 Stamina: 3 (4)
Awareness: 3 Defence: 1 Grey

CURRENT XP - 1

Equipment:
Chipped Greataxe: Blue/Red attack dice. Surge +1 Damage (can be used twice per attack)
Elven Boots - +1 movement at the start of your turn

Class Skill(s):
Rage: Costs 1 Stamina. Perform an attack with a melee weapon. This attack gains +1 damage.
Brute: You gain +4 health. Whenever you stand up or are revived by another hero, you recover an additional 2 Health.

Heroic Feat: 
Use after rolling an X during an attack roll to recover all of your Stamina and to reroll any or all of the dice in your attack pool.

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by Virral »

OneEye wrote:Action #2 - Shoot Sentinel M4 - Shoot Sentinel (Blue, Yellow, Green): 3#1d6 2 4 1
Attack - Blue (2), Yellow (4), Green (1) = 4 damage and 2 surge (1HP, 1 Stamina)
Defence - Sentinel M4 Defence (Black): 1d6 2
Defence - Black (2) = 2 Defence
Why does the Orokos text say "Shoot Master" if you were aiming at the Hybrid in M4?
Nothing to see here!

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by Virral »

Also, if you spend those surges on Health and Stamina, you would not have the necessary range to hit the Hybrid in M4. You need to choose either Health or Stamina, with the other surge being spent on Range/Damage.
Nothing to see here!

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

The master was incorrect. I rushed through the entire thing sorry. Hit was on the normal sentinel and didn't even ch o range so remove the stamina and add range

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by Virral »

OneEye wrote:The master was incorrect. I rushed through the entire thing sorry. Hit was on the normal sentinel and didn't even ch o range so remove the stamina and add range
Yep thats what I assumed on both counts, just wanted to double check.
Nothing to see here!

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by Virral »

Overlord time, I draw one card putting me on 9 total. Hybrid spawns in U4.

First I'll activate the Hybrids.

Master Hybrid attacks Alric: Miss!
Master moves to Q8.

Hybrid in M3 moves to P4 and attacks Alric: 7 Damage (+2 Prey) vs 2 Defence = 5 Damage.
Finishes movement to Q5.

Hybrid in U4 moves to Q4 and attacks Alric.

Attack: Another miss.

Next I'll activate the Mimic.

He skirmishes to P11 and attacks Jain.

Attack: 2 Damage vs 1 Defence = 1 Damage. I play Dirty Fighting which adds a Surge, and Flurry which adds Surge = Take another attack with an extra green die.

McFlurry Attack: 3 Damage, 2 Pierce from Surge vs 1 Defence = 3 Damage.

Mimic keeps moving to M15.

Next I'll activate Jorem. He moves to C16 and Mines. Jorem is now under the Heroes control.

He finds nothing.

Now I'll activate the Shadow Dragons.

The Master attacks Jorem.

Attack: 4 Damage vs 2 Defence = 2 Damage. Jorem is now under the Overlords control.

Master Shadow Dragon steps forward to F15/G17.

The Minion Shadow Dragon is getting pretty impatient, so he double moves to B12/C14.

Now I'll activate the Ettins.

Du'Lak scoops up another Ore greedily, gaining another +2 Health. He then moves to D15/E16.

Finally, the Minion Ettin. I (very reluctantly) play Blinding Speed on Reynhart testing Knowledge and Awareness.

Awareness: Pass!
Knowledge: Hardcore fail.

The Minion Ettin gains 2 move points. He uses the first point to step to P10, expanding to P10/Q11. He attacks Jain.

Attack: 6 Damage (2 from Surge) vs 3 Defence = 3 Damage. Jain is KO'ed, I draw 1 card.

The Ettin then uses his second move point to dance on Jain's limp form, expanding to P11/Q12. He then uses his second move to slam the door shut with a sigh of relief!

Note for Jain: When she stands up, however it might happen, she will enter the nearest empty space of her choice.

I finish my turn on 7 cards.

Nothing to see here!

Fassbinder75
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: MBBL
Favourite Race: High Elf

Post by Fassbinder75 »

Quellen pops Heroic.

Add 4 fatigue tokens to Stamina move to O3

Action #1
Attack Sentinel in Q4

Blue, Yellow, Black: 3#1d6 3 5 3

Range 3 (Good), 4 Damage - 2 Defence = 2 damage

Action #2
Attack Sentinel in Q4
Blue, Yellow, Black: 3#1d6 2 2 4

Range 3 (Good) 3 damage + 1 surge (damage) -2 Defence = 2 damage

Quellen removes all fatigue tokens, ending on 4 available Stamina.

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

Action #1 - Attack Sentinel Q4 - Attack Sentinel Q4 (Blue, Yellow, Green): 3#1d6 1 2 5
Result - MISS

Action #2 - Attack Sentinel Q4 - Attack Sentinel Q4 (Blue, Yellow, Green): 3#1d6 3 1 5
Attack = 2 +3 (2 surges) = 5 Damage!
Defence = Sentinel Defence (Black): 1d6 5
Defence = 3 defence

Avric Albright (Healer/Apothecary)
Ability: Each hero within 3 spaces of you (including yourself) gains "surge: Recover 1HP" on all attacks

Might: 2 Speed: 4
Willpower: 4 Health: 2 (12)
Knowledge: 3 Stamina: 0 (4)
Awareness: 2 Defence: 1 Grey
Elixir: 0

Equipment:
Bow of Bones (125gp) (Bow, Ranged, Two-handed): Blue, Yellow. If you have not moved this turn, add 1 Green power die to your attack pool. Surge = +2 range, +1 damage. 2 surge = +3 damage.

Class Skill(s):
Brew Elixir: (Cost: 1 stamina) Exhaust this card during your turn. Choose yourself or an adjacent hero to gain 1 Elixir token. Once during his turn, a hero may discard 1 Elixir token to roll 1 red power die and recover HP equal to the 'Hearts' rolled.
Concoction (1xp): (Action/Cost: 1 stamina) Perform an attack. If you have at least 1 Elixir token, add 1 surge to the results. This attack gains: Pierce 1 / surge = +1 damage.

Heroic Feat:
Roll 2 red power dice. Each hero within 3 spaces of you (including yourself) may recover HP equal to the 'Hearts' rolled.

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

Reynhart the Worthy

Move to Q6 (boot move)

Action #1 - Attack Sentinel Q5 - Attack Sentinel Q5 (Blue, Red): 2#1d6 5 3
Attack - 3 Damage!
Defence - Sentinel Defence (Black): 1d6 3
Defence - 2 Defence
Result - 1 Damage and DEAD!

Stamina move to P7

Action #2 - Attack Master - Attack Master Sentinel (Blue, Red): 2#1d6 2 5
Attack - 5+1 (surge) = 6 damage!
Defence - Master Defence (Black): 1d6 1
Defence - 0 Defence
Result - 6 Damage and oh so close!

Name: Reynhart the Worthy (Warrior)
Ability: If you roll an X during an attack roll, you may suffer 1 Stamina to reroll 1 attack dice. Limit once per attack.

Might: 3 Speed: 4 (+1 per round)
Willpower: 4 Health: 9 (16)
Knowledge: 1 Stamina: 3 (4)
Awareness: 3 Defence: 1 Grey

CURRENT XP - 1

Equipment:
Chipped Greataxe: Blue/Red attack dice. Surge +1 Damage (can be used twice per attack)
Elven Boots - +1 movement at the start of your turn

Class Skill(s):
Rage: Costs 1 Stamina. Perform an attack with a melee weapon. This attack gains +1 damage.
Brute: You gain +4 health. Whenever you stand up or are revived by another hero, you recover an additional 2 Health.

Heroic Feat: 
Use after rolling an X during an attack roll to recover all of your Stamina and to reroll any or all of the dice in your attack pool.
[/quote]

Mathfuric
Werewolf
Werewolf
BB League: SLOBB
Favourite Race: Pro Elf

Post by Mathfuric »

Action: Stand up. Stand up. Red; Red: 1d6 3 1d6 6 = 5HP + 1 stamina

Will use stamina to survive.

Jain 'Treasure Hunter' Fairwood (Scout)
Ability: When you suffer any amount of 'heart' from an attack, you may choose to suffer some or all of that amount as 'sweat drop' instead. you can not suffer 'sweat drop' in excess of your stamina.

Might: 3 (2) Speed: 5
Willpower: 2 Health: 5 (8)
Knowledge: 3 Stamina: 1 (5)
Awareness: 5 (4) Defence: 1 Grey, 1 Brown

Equipment:
Leather Whip (Melee, one-handed): Reach. Blue, yellow. Surge - Pierce 1. Surge - Move target 1 space.
The dead mans compass (Trinket): Exhaust this card during your turn. If you are within 3 spaces of a search token, immediately gain 1 movement point.
Thief's Vest (100gp) (Light Armour): Brown Defence die. You gain +1 Might and +1 Awareness up to a maximum of 6.

Search Cards: (0)

Class Skill(s):
Delver: If you are not adjacent to any other hero, each of your attacks gain +1 'heart'. Each time you draw a Search card, instead draw 2 and choose 1 to keep. The place the other search card either on the top or bottom of the Search deck.
Gold Rush (1xp): Exhaust this card during your turn immediately after performing a search action to gain movement points equal to the number of search cards you have (facedown or faceup), up to a maximum of 5. While this card is exhausted, you may move through enemy figures.

Heroic Feat: USED
You may move double your speed and preform an attack action

Virral
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by Virral »

Ok, Overlord time. I draw 1 card (puts me on 8 total).

A Hybrid Minion spawns in U4.

Hybrids Activate.

Master attacks Reynhart: Miss!

Master moves to Q10.

Minion moves to Q4 and attacks Alric.

Attack: 7 Damage (+2 Prey, +1 Surge) vs 0 Defence = 7 Damage. Alric KO'ed, I draw a card.

Now I'll activate Jorem.

He moves to B15 and Mines. Jorem is now under the Heroes control.

He finds nothing.

Now I'll activate the Shadow Dragons.

Minion Shadow Dragon attacks Jorem: Miss

Master Dragon to A16/C17, attacks Jorem: 6 Damage (2 from Surge) vs 0 Defence = 6 Damage. Jorem is back under the Overlords control.

Now for the Ettins.

Du'Lak double moves to B8/C9.
Minion attacks Jain: Miss!

Now for the Mimic.

Skirmish to N14 to hit Jain: 3 Damage, 2 Pierce from Surge vs 1 Defence = 3 Damage. I play Mental Error, Jain tests Knowledge: Pass (suffers 1 Stamina). End result Jain takes 3 Damage and 1 Stamina.

Mimic then moves to J16.

Overlord finishes with 8 cards.

Nothing to see here!