Mathfuric
Werewolf
Werewolf
BB League: SLOBB
Favourite Race: Pro Elf

Important dates for 2017 Season

Post by Mathfuric »

IMPORTANT DATES FOR THIS SEASON
(Looking at changing a few things in the point system to add variety on player selection, so please check league rules thread over next few days)

TRADING COMMENCES - Now

After the NFL draft, start trading for 2017 rookie draft picks, 2017 regular draft picks, etc. Plenty of time to consume the fallout from the NFL draft.

ROOKIE RELEASE DATE – Friday 28th July 2017

OK here we have the release date for the existing rookies. Are there any rookies on your roster you dont want? Maybe the star RB you thought you had now has competition for playing time? Picked up an injury during pre-season work?
 Cut those guys now. Don't announce it too early though or you may miss out on a trade!

KEEPER DEADLINE – Sunday 30th July 2017

Name your keepers. You can put them into the AusBowl site ahead of time and change them as much as you want.

ROOKIE DRAFT – Monday 31st July 2017

Here we go again. Get that fresh talent. Check the other thread for the specifics on the draft details and your picks.

DRAFT STARTS – Monday 7th August 2017

Draft starts! I think we can go for a relatively late start to the draft. Taken between 12 to 25 days previously to get through the 20 rounds and season starts 8 Sep this year.

SEASON START – Friday 8th September 2017

TRADE DEADLINE - Week 11

The trade deadline is the start of Week 11. All waiver wire selections finalised and all trades resolved before the start of week 11.

END OF REGULAR SEASON - Week 13

SUPERBOWL - Week 16

fanglord13
Rookie
Rookie
BB League: BRAWL

Re: Important dates for 2017 Season

Post by fanglord13 »

I assume us newbies don't have to worry about trading and such as we don't have a team until the draft?

Mathfuric
Werewolf
Werewolf
BB League: SLOBB
Favourite Race: Pro Elf

Re: Important dates for 2017 Season

Post by Mathfuric »

You have draft picks which you can trade.

You could trade a high Draft or Rookie Draft pick for a player someone has. (i.e. You could trade your rd2 pick for 'The Gronk')