Team Builds need some advice

General Discussion, Not necessarily related to Bloodbowl
GreyWolf
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
Favourite Race: Goblin

Team Builds need some advice

Post by GreyWolf »

been awhile since I last played BloodBowl and need some advice for team build.

My son [he is 12] is wanting to make a Fungus [Mushroom men] team would an Orc team be the easiest to stat them out? or is there something else that would fit?

I am looking at doing an undead team but really need some werewolves in it. any advice on a team build?

Cheers
GW

sumbloke
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Re: Team Builds need some advice

Post by sumbloke »

For the fungus team, it partly depends on what miniatures are available. For orcs you'll need to easily distinguish up to 6 different positions (troll, black orc, blitzer, thrower, lineman, goblin). But yes, orcs are a fairly solid tier 2 team and easy to learn.

If you want werewolves, you'll want to play necromantic. Or Norse. Necro can be quite fun to play.
-----
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

GreyWolf
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by GreyWolf »

sumbloke wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:43 pm
For the fungus team, it partly depends on what miniatures are available. For orcs you'll need to easily distinguish up to 6 different positions (troll, black orc, blitzer, thrower, lineman, goblin). But yes, orcs are a fairly solid tier 2 team and easy to learn.

If you want werewolves, you'll want to play necromantic. Or Norse. Necro can be quite fun to play.
Thanks,.

What size would the werewolves be on the Necro team? eg base size? I got a few wolves some small while others are quite large.

GW

sumbloke
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by sumbloke »

Necromantic werewolves are ST3, so aim for human sized. But it doesn't matter so much with Blood Bowl as long as the positions are distinctive.
-----
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

GreyWolf
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by GreyWolf »

sumbloke wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:33 pm
Necromantic werewolves are ST3, so aim for human sized. But it doesn't matter so much with Blood Bowl as long as the positions are distinctive.
I have some werewolves that are more Big guy sized... might have a couple smaller man sized ones will see what I can find.

GW