At GUF Bendigo game store. 346 Hargreaves Street, Bendigo, VIC, 3550.
Has been submitted for NAF.
Many thanks to the Ballarat Blood Bowl organisers for the tournament rule set, which are presented below with a small number of changes
Sunday 3rd March 2019. Registration: 9.00 – 9.30am
VENUE: GUF games Bendigo, 346 Hargreaves St, Bendigo VIC 3550
Cost: $10 (Please let us know if you’re coming, though). Money will go to prizes, trophies.
PM Ian Pearce or Dominic Nowell on FB or click attending on the event page
You are allowed 1,150,000 gold to spend on your base team.
Your base list must be made using the following rules:
• The teams are assembled using the official Games Workshop rules and costs, with the exceptions noted below
• Minimum of 11 players
• One Star Player may be hired per team; Halflings, Goblins and Ogres may hire 2 stars from CRP, DZ1 & DZ2, Strike Mags. If two teams with the same star player play against each other both teams may use the star player
• With the exception of special play cards and wizards, any other inducements may be included as part of the team roster
• As part of your base 1,150,000 list, each player may be upgraded with ONE normal skill at a cost of 20K (Star Players may not be given skills per this rule).
• Your base list MUST add up to exactly 1,150,000 gold. If you have spare gold, it will need to be used on items such as Fan Factor, Cheerleaders or Assistant Coaches.
• We will use the CRP version of the piling on rules (place the player using piling on prone to reroll armour or injury, may use MB and PO, does not cost a reroll to use)
• Khorne and Bretonnian teams will also be allowed: https://www.thenaf.net/wp-content/…/201 ... eRaces.pdf
Additional Pre-Training points:
A variable amount of skill points may be spent on pre-tournament training above and beyond your base list that you created in STEP 1. The amount of points is dependent upon the racial group of the team. These amounts are as follows:
• Group one (Undead, Amazon, Wood elves, Skaven, Chaos Dwarves, Dark Elves, Dwarves): 9 points
• Group two (Necromantic, Orc): 10 Points
• Group three (Norse, Lizardmen, High Elves, Pro Elves, Human, Brettonians ): 11 points
• Group four (Chaos Pact, Khemri): 12 Points
• Group five (Chaos, Slann, Nurgle, Underworld ): 13 points
• Group six (Korne, Vampires) 14 Points
• Group seven (Halflings, Goblins, Ogres): 15 points
Players that are given points may be given more than one [additional] skill (but not more than 6) according to the costs detailed below:
- Normal skills for a player cost 1 point each
- Double skills for a player, MV+ and AV+ cost 2 points each
- AG+ or removing one extraordinary skill (not secret weapon) cost 3 points each
- ST+ costs 4 points
- No more than one stat upgrade per player (e.g. you can have a STR4 AG3 Human Blitzer but you cannot have a STR4 AG4 Human Blitzer).
- Star Players may not be given points.
But wait! One player is your ‘Hero’. They must be given at least 5 points of skills, chosen as you wish according to the constraints above. Skill stacking is encouraged! Note: lists must still be built within the constraints of the CRP. That is, no player may have more than 6 added skills.
Important: please ensure all players are clearly numbered so your opponent can easily identify which players have which skills. This is very important, especially for teams with more than 5 or 6 upgrades on their roster where keeping track of different skilled players can be difficult.
On your list, please highlight the extra training points used (as opposed to a purchased 20K normal skill) and place an * against your Hero Player.
Rosters are to be submitted prior to the tournament date for checking. More information to follow closer to the date. This helps with timing on the day. Please let us know if you are particularly grumpy about this decision.
All players will compete in 4 games over the course of the tournament. Swiss draw - however, in the first round players will be paired randomly. All care will be made to ensure that all players that travel and are from the same gaming circle do not play each other in the first round. There will be no further exceptions after the first round. Games starting from the second round will be seeded based on: 1) Win/Draw Points, 2) opponent’s score, 3) the total sum of the Touch Down Points differential AND Casualty Points differential AND Kills for.
• Win 50 Points
• Draw 25 Points
• Loss 10 Points
The following bonus points below will be allocated to players to use for determining seeded scores(s).
• 2 Points for a Touch Down scored against your opponent
• - 2 Points for a Touch Down against you
• 2 Points for each Casualty caused against your opponent
• -2 points for each Casualty caused against you
• One point for each kill against an opponent
In the case that two or more coaches end on the same W/L/D record after 4 games the first tie breaker for the winner of the tournament will be based on Strength of Schedule of all opponents’ W/L/D. Second tie breaker will be Net TD + Net CAS + Kills.
Round 1 9:40am ‘til 11:50pm
Round 2 12:00pm ‘til 2:10pm and lunch
Round 3 2:35pm ‘til 4.45pm
Round 4 4.55 pm ‘til 7:05pm
It’s a tight schedule, so rosters must be pre-submitted, rego before 10:50 (or call 0432336995) and games will be allowed to finish current turn only if after 2hrs (A warning will be given to coaches after 1hr that there is 1 hour remaining – chess clocks will NOT be used).
Painted teams are preferred. We also strongly believe that having a painted team increases the overall quality of the tournament and the pleasure of the game. Three colours are considered a minimum. Additionally, we ask that models reflect or are easily identifiable as the positions which they represent.
In situations where this is not the case, coaches of these teams will gift opposing coaches one additional FAME for the game.
We require everyone to be a good sport. Players are all expected to act in a friendly, competitive manner which often involves some friendly banter and the occasional friendly heckling. Abuse, intimidation and personal insults (except to Nuffle and his spawn) will not be tolerated by anyone and any player(s) involved in these types of unnecessary behaviours will be warned and then removed from the tournament if they continue.